Listen to the network that covers Washington like no other.
Download our app
Download the C-SPAN Radio app to hear:
- Congressional hearings and key speeches from national and world leaders
- Our daily Washington Journal call-in program, our recap of the stories of the day on Washington Today and the Sunday network talk programs
- Authors on Book TV and rare archival audio from historical leaders and events on American History TV
- Listen to live audio of C-SPAN Radio, C-SPAN, C-SPAN2 and C-SPAN3
- View schedules for C-SPAN Radio and the C-SPAN TV networks
- Listen to C-SPAN podcasts, including Washington Today and Q&A
The app is compatible with Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices running iOS 7.0 or later.
The app is compatible with Android devices running Android 2.2 or later.
It’s free! Listeners may incur charges for data usage when using the app on a cellular connection. Check with your cellular provider.
Start an audio stream by tapping on any button with a Play icon, for example, stop the audio stream by tapping the same button in the Player screen, or tapping the stop icon at the bottom right of any screen.
You can share a podcast episode or schedule information by tapping the share button: When you're browsing Schedules, a share button appears to the right of each program. When you're browsing Podcasts, a share button appears at the bottom right of each episode.
Podcasts are updated shortly after a new episode airs on the C-SPAN networks. Schedule information is updated as soon as it becomes available.
Here are some troubleshooting steps you can take to try to resolve the issue:
- Close and restart the C-SPAN Radio app
- Check your Internet connection (cellular or Wi-Fi)
- Check to see if an updated version of the app is available for download
- Close all other apps running on your device
- Restart your device
- Delete and reinstall the app
Need further support?
If none of these steps resolve your issue, use this form to provide us with details about your issue.
Have a suggestion for content or features to include in our app?
E-mail us your suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "App feedback" in the subject line so we know your email isn't spam.